Women in business over all need referrals to increase their clientele and grow their business. Referrals help to increase sales, maximize one’s visibility, and validate the business woman. It is an essential ingredient that is needed to make a business successful.
See for more information on how Michelle Obama’s referral influenced the designer’s business:
- http://blogs.reuters.com/shop-talk/2008/06/19/check-out-line-michelle-obama-retail-savior/: Check Out Line: Michelle Obama, Retail Saviour? By Brad Dorfman·
- http://michelleobamawatch.com/michelles-view-dress-is-a-big-hit: Michelle’s “View” Dress is a big hit.
- http://www.politico.com/blogs/anneschroeder/0608/The_dress.html. The dress by Anne Schroeder Mullinshttp://www.nbc5.com/news/16665897/detail.html “Michelle Obama's $148 Dress A Fashion Smash”·
- http://www.palmbeachpost.com/health/content/business/epaper/2008/06/19/0619chicos.html Michelle Obama's dress on 'The View' catches retailer off-guard by Allison Ross.
- http://www.dailyherald.com/story/?id=213783%20“The 'Michelle Obama dress' phenomenon” by Jamie Sotonoff.
- http://www.osoblog.tv/2008/06/everyone_wants_michelle_obamas.html Everyone wants Michelle Obama's dress.